Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

✸ It's been a while ✸

Hello Hello!

It's been a long time since I wrote something in my blog! I'm really sorry about it. I don't think anyway that people here really read my stuff but still I feel guilty - at least for my blog itself because it took me really a while to make it as cute as it is. Please forgive me, blog!

Well... I think I just say shortly what happened in my life in the last couple of month.
Believe it or not: It was a lot!

I enrolled from university because I didn't felt well there
I moved back to my families place
I "met" a person that I am maybe able to like
I visited some concerts?

Haha... It doesn't sound that much but for me it was a big deal. When you read my last entrys it was all full about university and my shared flat - and now all those things are gone. But I don't regret anything. For me university and shared flat was a try but I have to admit: At the end both of this things weren't for me. I need my own space. And I want to work. I still want to work for tourism! But NOT as manager or something!!! I want to meet the customers. I want to sell the journeys to them face to face.

Maybe some people call me 'stupid' because of this because many people think university is SO important in those days. But I highly say 'NO' to this people. Maybe for them university is the biggest thing in the world - and I accept that - but for it wasn't something. It didn't make me happy. Yeah, maybe I will end up as a super poor woman in the future - but at least I want to end up as a happy woman. My family was always poor so I'm used to have not much money, haha.


ANOTHER TOPIC!

It's more a fangirl topic, haha! Most of you heard already about the thing that KAT-TUN will maybe give a tour in July / August / December? And guess who is in Japan at that time?

AH!!! I even applied for the FC now and hope it works out fast! I want good tickets if this rumor is true! Haha. Isn't it exciting?! I applied for the FC's of NEWS and Kis-My-Ft2 because I thought they will DEFINITELY give concerts in summer but now it's KAT-TUN! But I don't care!!! I want to see them soooo badly.

I guess this summer I won't have much money in Japan. But at least I get to see all bands I want to see and I'm able to see a lot of cities!!


This entry is maybe not really much ... I just wanted to write again!! Haha! But I end up with the concert of a good band. They play a lot songs of SQUARE ENIX games! I heard them the whole day and their songs are sooooo calm! Please check them out!



3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice Blog mina I like it (y) keep up the good work :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I'm sometimes very lazy to write here but I try to do it more in the future - especially when I'm in Japan! (^__^)

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen