Sonntag, 29. September 2013

International friends!

Hi there!

Tomorrow starts university so I wanted to make a fast and maybe kinda short blog entry before I maybe have to skip for a little time. I'm also sorry about all people who are waiting for an e-mail or message answer from me. Please be a little patient, okay?

This blog is really just a fast blog in which I want to talk about the topic 'nations'. Well.. sounds kinda boring but since I live here in my new town I met SO many people from different countries and I have to admit that I get along the best with people from foreign countries. They are all so nice and polite!! Also very calm and caring and so on. I really love people who are not egoistic and selfish so I feel already grateful for meeting them all.

But it would be boring to say just that kind of things. I had today a talk with my new friend from Pakistan. She told me that Germans have a kinda 'cold' image. And I have to admit that this is true. I think Germany is a wonderful country and Germans are also great people. But they are mostly very shy and slowly when it comes to make new friends. Maybe that's also the reason why I don't have so many German friends - or at least when I have German friends they are kinda 'world-open' like me.

I don't think that the people who are more shy/cold are bad people. They are just used to be slowly in that kind of things, act more selfish and so on. Maybe also because of their past or the past of our nation - who knows? But anyway. I'm glad that there are people like my new friend from Pakistan. She told me that her sister said to her, that all Germans are cold but then she told her about me and that I'm not like that. I was so proud about that and I have to admit that I was also a little teary, haha.

One of my roommates (He is Germans but with ancestors from Russia) told me that I have to be more selfish and egoistic. I should think more about myself before thinking about others. I know that he just meant it in a good way but I won't change myself. I think I'm great like that and also my new friend gave me the spirit to think like that. We should all try to be more open to foreigners and welcome them warmly in our country. I mean.. isn't it great to have MANY friends from all over the world? I think that's SUPER exciting!! I wish I could have at least a friend in every country of the world but I know that's maybe impossible.. Haha. But I want more international friends!

Sorry, that entry was really random. OH! I made a picture yesterday in the train when I went to see my beloved Rumi (also one of that 'world open' German people! ) .. but I look a little bit bad and gloomy here right? Sorry about that!


Have a nice day everyone and wish me luck for my first exciting university day!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen